Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is beneficial with use as a topical application because of its anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-septic properties, as well as for its potent aromatherapy benefits and as a perfume or fragrance.
- A health tonic
- A plant’s essential oil is the highway for its immune system, fighting bacterial, viral and fungal infections. The efficacy of essential oil properties applies to human health as well and Lavender Essential Oil is among the most potent of all plant essential oils.
- Maintains healthy skin
- Lavender Essential Oil helps keep skin moisture balanced so it isn’t too dry or oily. This can help with eczema, dry skin and even psoriasis, relieving redness and itchy skin.
- When our skin overproduces its natural oils because of dryness or hormones, our pores become clogged and acne can form. Lavender Essential Oil relieves dryness and in addition has anti-bacterial properties which help to hell acne sores.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of Lavender Essential Oil sooths skin, reducing redness, blotchy patches and insect bites.
- Promotes hair growth, helping hair grow thicker and faster by stimulating blood flow and circulation on the scalp
- Assists in wound healing
- Ancient cultures used Lavender Essential Oil to treat skin abrasions, burns (including sun burn) and other skin injuries. As an anti-bacterial and anti-septic, it cleanses minor wounds, stops bacteria and helps speed healing.
- Anti-aging effects
- As a source of anti-oxidants, Lavender Essential Oil fights free radical damage to skin caused by sun damage, environmental toxins and increased sensitivity caused by aging. With consistent use, these antioxidants help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots.
- Known as a natural anti-lice treatment by treating along the hairline regularly to prevent lice from attaching. Application on found lice will end the lifecycle of the lice and inhibit egg hatching.
- Relaxes and calms for improvement of sleep quality
- Recommended for babies and children to calm and relax before bath and bedtime
- Teens and adults also benefit from the calming and relaxing benefits prior to bedtime
- Regular use can reduce feelings of anxiety, depression and fatigue
- Reduces tension to aid in migraine relief.
- The use in massage helps relieve muscle tension and pain throughout the body.
- Inhaling Lavender Essential Oil also aids in the relief of colds, flu, asthma, sinus infections and respiratory issues.
- The aroma of lavender has been desired for millennia. The intoxicating floral notes are balanced with an earthiness that both lightens and grounds its user.
- Suspended in a natural liquid or oil, direct application to the skin of Lavender Essential Oil (as opposed to synthetic fragrance), not only provides the Topical Applications, Aromatherapy Benefits, but also a lovely fragrant effect that others can share with you.
*The statements made regarding this ingredient has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy thereof has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. The description of this ingredient is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.