FREE SHIPPING on your entire order when you purchase an Organic Lavender Miracle Balm.
This moisturizing and naturally soothing body balm is made with a healthy blend of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil and Organic Aloe Vera to hydrate, nourish and soften your skin. This perfect organic solution for a lotion replacement.
- MADE IN CALIFORNIA. 100% handmade and hand-poured in Santa Barbara, California. Everything we do is about helping you create an organic life filled with happiness and well-being for your body, mind and spirit.
USDA CERTIFIED 100% ORGANIC. We use only the best USDA certified organic ingredients and processes so you can be assured our balms are healthy and safe. all of our products are certified under the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) by Organic Certifiers.
- RICH IN VITAMINS A, E & F. Helps balance and normalize the skin, promotes cell rejuvenation, increases circulation, and accelerates wound healing. A great moisturizing body butter cream for dry skin and eczema.
- FILLED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter contains plant-based antioxidants that absorb into the skin easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
- EWG VERIFIED™.
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Aloe Vera, and Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula x intermedia).
Size: 2.0 fl. oz.
- Use on rough patches, rashy skin, or simply moisturize dry skin
- Great for everything head to toe; top cheeks, bottom cheeks, pregnant belly, to dry feet
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter contains plant-based antioxidants that absorb into the skin easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, and provides a healthy and youthful glow
- Rub fingers over the surface of this virgin coconut oil balm and apply anywhere on the body that needs moisturizing, from top cheek to bottom cheek. For larger areas use your finger to dig out an appropriate amount of balm and rub into the affected areas. Please remember a little goes a long way!
Note: Our balms are made with truly natural and organic ingredients and are handmade and hand-poured so you may see slight variations from batch to batch. We do not use any synthetic or chemical emulsifiers, binders, or preservatives so your balm may experience a smidge of separation or "graininess" in the oils due to fluctuations in storage temperature. This "graininess" is actually the awesome moisturizing fats within the coconut oil that have melting points above 80 degrees. These fats contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties of coconut oil and will melt in your hand when applied. Don’t worry, this is normal. Natural doesn’t mean perfect and we like it that way. But, if you ever have any issues with your balm please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out.